Non-LBC body shop recommendation sought-SE Mich

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Non-LBC body shop recommendation sought-SE Mich
From: Dean Mericas <deanm@limno.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 08:33:18 -0400 (EDT)
At the conclusion of the wedding of a co-worker yesterday afternoon,
another co-worker backed his minivan into my '73 1800ES.  He quickly
assured me that he was insured and he'd make sure it was fixed right.

As a result, I am now looking for a body shop in the general vicinity of
Ann Arbor that I can trust to do a first class repair job.  The repair
will require pulling out and reshaping the curved metal around the
headlight and nose, and matching a deep blue-green metalflake paint.  The
car is otherwise near perfect, with 39K on the clock.  I will insist that
the car be returned to the condition it was in at the beginning of the
day.

Can anyone recommend a top-quality shop in the area?  I'd also welcome
warnings about shops to avoid.

Thanks.
Dean Mericas
1965 TR4 (CT37089L)