TR6 tires for rear tube shock conversion?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 tires for rear tube shock conversion?
From: AL DUFAULT <al.tracy@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 08:49:42 -0400
Hi All, I would like to get some more input from any of you on tires you
are using other than Mich. reds.  I have the rear tube shock conversion
kit on my 74 TR6.  The conversion present a clearance problem, height is
ok, but width is restricted..  I have to get tires now since I have none.
 The car is in the air and tireless.  I wanted to stay as close to the
correct size as possible if I can.  Looks is important also.  I would
appreciate any input.
Al Dufault
Activities Director
Adirondack Triumph Association