Re: TR4 Wiring Question

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 Wiring Question
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 18:49:01 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Thanks to all the replies I got on the wiring question.

The most right answer was from Brad Kahler.   The ground loop in the plinth
bundle with the 2 eyelets on them go on the bottom securing studs of the
tack and the speedo.  I was confused because this wire is not in that
tach/speedo bundle.   As soon as I got my old body under the dash and
looking up...... I tried Brads suggestion.... it worked as a natural and I
sort of remembered it that way.

Thanks again

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA