Re: TR4 Wiring Question

To: <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 Wiring Question
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 21:15:59 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Thanks Joe,

There is a separate stand-alone black wire that jumps across the 4 gauges.
and there is a 3-wire in one connector black ground in the upper gauge
bundle that I attached to the temp gauge.   This should probably go
somewhere else based on the size of the wire.

This black wire loop ground is in the lower branch of that bundle with the
ignition, lighting and wiper switches.  You may be right ... that it
belongs on the gauges.... and the big 3-wire gets attached to the chassis
somewhere.

It was so clear in November... dah

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA