Re: rolltop/soft top GT6's in US?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rolltop/soft top GT6's in US?
From: Roger Elliott <relliott@cjnetworks.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 00:42:34 -0500
Allen,

I think these were done basically as an after market conversion.  (They may
have been sanctioned by Triumph).  So it would depend on whether a US
company did the conversions.  It sure would be nice to have something like
that in a GT6 for the increased ventilation and semi open air feel.

I saw an article a couple of  years ago ("British Car", I think) about
these tops.  Someone in Canada had found a supply of  original ones that
would fit a GT6.

Roger Elliott