RE: Wiper wiring

To: "'Tony Rhodes'" <ARhodes@compuserve.com>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Wiper wiring
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 14:44:26 -0700
Tony :

I'll bow to your superior knowledge of things 4A and 250.  However, the point
about the separate wire stands.

Does the other end of the 'extra' field winding connect to the armature (ie at
low speed the extra winding is in series with the armature) ?

FWIW, Moss at least lists the same motor for the 4A and 250.

Randall