Overdrive TR6 gearbox: similar to Dolomite? (fwd)

To: Scions of Stanpart <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Overdrive TR6 gearbox: similar to Dolomite? (fwd)
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 16:31:13 -0400 ()
Cc: "Hans W. Meilof" <hanswm@wxs.nl>
The message below was sent to the VTR Web site. Can anyone, particularly
those of you in the UK where Dolomites are better known, help Hans on his
question? I have copied Hans on this reply; please reply to HIM ["Hans W.
Meilof" <hanswm@wxs.nl>], not to me. Thanks for any help you can provide.

--Andy