Re: Triumph Memorial Fund (shortish)

To: <Bristol7@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Triumph Memorial Fund (shortish)
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 09:32:33 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Triumph 2000/2500/2.5 Register" <100641.62@compuserve.com>, "Terry Buhay" <terryb@trader-ab.com>, "Robert M. Lang" <LANG@ISIS.mit.edu>, "Mike Brinker" <thebrinkers@home.com>, "Marty" <martyhtc@bigfoot.com>, "Marc Duval" <Redrising@aol.com>, "Joel Finger" <graphinn@concentric.net>, "Jerry Havel" <jhavel@eagle.org>, "Bob Iwan" <bobbol@aol.com>, "Kent Howard" <KHoward313@aol.com>, "Spitfires List" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>

On April 18, Kirk Yonker wrote

> Jon, Good Morning.  I trust that beauty sleep did its
> work last night.

No, I never get enough sleep <G>

Thanks for the post. Please supply
> us a physical address to mail a bank draft in sterling
> (this should get past the bank fees)

2 Town Farm
Stretton on Fosse
Moreton in Marsh GL56 9SB
England

made payable to:

The Triumph 2000 2500 2.5 Register

or with payable to
> info and bank info (account number; account name and
> bank name and branch address) for those of us (clubs included)
> who may want to snail mail or wire transfer an amount.

I'd rather not give the account details - mainly because I don't need to
know them. Mainly, the reason is that money would bob up in the account
without the Treasurer's prior knowledge of its arrival or source. For those
clubs/individuals who might want to wire money, if they will contact me
off-lists I'll provide the details they need once I've obtained them myself.

> For those (clubs) who may want to collect money for donation,
> this may provide a more convenient method than the credit card
> route....especially if a larger sum is involved....no implication
> on my behalf .... I own a Triumph!! 8-)

Absolutely.

John Mac