Triumph Purple it's gonna be

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph Purple it's gonna be
From: TYGRTR3@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 16:31:49 EDT
Thanks to all the listers who responded to my post about chosing a color for
my TR3...the overall concensus was go for it (with one Yuck!) altho some had
questions about the thickness of my hide  :)     As to a possible decrease in
value IF and that's a big IF, I ever decided to sell it (hell...it's taken me
35 years to aquire this dream...no way will I sell it) I'm in Clemson Tiger
country and I can probably double my money parking the car near the stadium
on game day!  Those orange tiger paws will look good on deep purple (and if
you haven't guessed by now I am a graduate of Clemson...and no I don't use my
diploma for handicap parking ;)  )
Cheers
Bill Krebs
TS70048L (gonna be purple)