Re: TR6 Sun Visors

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 Sun Visors
From: Jerry Oliver <slantws@home.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 08:50:19 -0700
I am currently installing a set of original sun visors of my TR4A. The
crinkle pattern visors are different from the later visors, in hardware
shape and function. They do not detach at the center. Despite what some
of the catalogues say, the TR250 sun visors, which are different in
appearance, are not directly usable without modification to the
windscreen attachment holes. This '66 has a tan interior, and I remember
seeing late 4As and 250s with tan interiors in the 60s. I didn't care
for the look of a white visor with tan, so I vinyl dyed them tan. Looks
very sharp. Does anyone know if the visors were color keyed to the
interior? Jerry.