Re: Re Customs duty

To: 1-Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Philip Smith <smith007@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Re Customs duty
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 14:51:52 +0200
Remember Phil,
NAFTA was only for USA, Canada and Mexico...
If You want dutyfree trade with Britain etc countries in Europe
You all have to join the European Union, ban hormones in beef,
accept the British and French ex-colonies in the Carribean as
Your sole legal banana sources, pay outrageous fuel taxes etc

You should be glad it's just duty for a steering wheel... ;-))
Regards
/Odd

--
Odd Hedberg
Pomonagatan 4           International liaison secretary,