Triumph purple

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph purple
From: TYGRTR3@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 10:09:52 EDT
Listers
      I'm looking for some feedback on my choice of color for the TR-3 I'm
restoring...it has a TR-4 engine and tranny (with OD) so it's not
original...I want to paint it a '95 Ford color called "Ultra violet pearl
metallic"....a deep purple...stone grey leather interior and black
carpets...I think it will be quite sharp....I don't ever see me selling this
car but some people are telling me I should stick with one of the "original"
Triumph colors...your thoughts will be appreciated.
Bill Krebs
TS70048L (almost ready for paint)