Why We Drive LBCs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Why We Drive LBCs
From: rtriplett@bjservices.com
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 09:03:19 -0500
Being somewhat a Dave Letterman fan and having too much time on my hands last
week while in Houston, I came up with my own top ten list of Why We Drive LBCs:

10...We can never get lost,  just follow the trail of displaced parts back home

9......We really want to impress the chicks with our cool cars.  Unfortunately,
none over age 10 even notice.

8.......We love to constantly hear those three little words from people we meet,
"Whatthehell's that thing?"

7.......We never got over playing in junk yards.

6........Rust is our favorite color

5........Ah for, the wind in our hair, the twisting mountain road, the roar of
the exhaust......the bugs in our teeth,  the truck on our bumper,  the sunburn
tomorrow!

4.......Only our dog and our LBC understands us.

3........As a child, were deprived of our favorite rattle.

2........We enjoy hours of vital discussion as to the proper oil to use in our
dash pots

And the number one reason we drive LBCs (drum roll here)......Face it folks,
we're all masochists!!

(notice, not one joke about leaking oil....)

Cheers,

Richard P-A