Window Weatherstripping

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Window Weatherstripping
From: Brent Cavanaugh <bcavanaugh@home.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 23:54:53 -0500
A question for the list-
        I am preparing to replace on my '72 TR6 the armrest and window
weatherstripping on the doors. How should the inner felt weatherstrip
for the window be attached-with clips like the outer strip or glued or
both?
I currently plan on gluing the armrest on first(the windows are out and
lower channel assemblies off), attaching the inner felt strip, then the
outer strip, the place the glass in the channel and fit into the lower
channel.
        Can anyone give me some tips from previous experience?

Thanks.
Brent
bcavanaugh@home.com