Re: Another Engine to GT6?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Another Engine to GT6?
From: "Matt Kennedy" <matt@telsoft.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 11:36:17 +1200charset="iso-8859-1"
>From: Kevin Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Another Engine to GT6?

>How about a 2.5 liter TR6 engine.  It shouldn't be too hard to fit if you
>use an early intake manifold and a TR6 transmission.

While we're on the topic...
My GT6 has a 2.5 PI engine in it.  (Small mod to the bonnet  to allow the
manifold to fit.)

I've been trying to track down exactly _what_ the engine is, as I think it's
going to need a little work before too long.  Anyone here who could offer a
suggestion... ?
Engine # is C18614NF.

Cheers,
Matt.

___
Matthew Kennedy                        Phone:        +64 9 366 4411
matt@telsoft.co.nz                      Fax:            +64 9 366 4412
http://www.telsoft.com                 Mobile:         +64 21 51 9951

Down that path lies madness.
On the other hand, the road to hell is paved with melting snowballs.
--Larry Wall in <1992Jul2.222039.26476@netlabs.com>