Re: TR4 Convertible top Question

To: butchl@eudoramail.com
Subject: Re: TR4 Convertible top Question
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 23:55:42 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 14-Apr-99 18:24:55 Eastern Daylight Time,
butchl@eudoramail.com writes:

> By the way, you said that these are "similar to pop rivets" I hope that pop
> rivets will work. Will they ?

Butch, don't really  know for sure.  They appear to be smaller than any "pop
rivets"  that I've seen.  The factory spare parts catalogue lists them as:

"Part # 554407   Rivet, Imex,securing windscreen capping."

It says that 11 are needed.  Check with The Roadster Factory and see if they
have them.  I don't know if you are aware of this but the TRF part numbers
are the same as the original Triumph numbers.  My TRf cataogue shows that
part number as current with a cost of  19 cents.   Cheers.

Art Kelly