RE: Dealing with Rimmer Brothers

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Dealing with Rimmer Brothers
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 08:52:11 -0700
>'ve also had the experience of getting a delayed bill from UPS for customs
>charges they claim to have paid. Sometimes I get such a bill and sometimes I
>don't. Makes me wonder . . .
I've ordered twice from Rimmers, and a couple of times from John Kipping,
and have never (cross my fingers) received a bill, separate or otherwise
from customs and it's been at least a year or more . . .

P.S if you work for Customs, Uhhh, please disregard that last comment,
Ummm. . . I haven't taken my. . err. . . medication.  Nurse, Nurse. . .