PI Stuff

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6 Pack Digest <6packlist@mfasco.com>
Subject: PI Stuff
From: Tony Gordon <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 23:16:07 -0400
Folks,

After placing an advert in Triumph World (via the web site), I received a
number of calls from UK based Triumph enthusiasts offering complete PI
systems in various states of repair.  I can confirm that the complete
system can be brought back as baggage - all 35lbs of it went into a
suitcase and survived NWA ministrations and arrived safe and sound in
Detroit.  Although the security person in Gatwick looked a bit perplexed at
my reply when he asked if I had any electrical items in my luggage - "Only
a Lucas fuel pump, but Lucas parts don't really count as electrical items
do they?"

One person who contacted me seemed to have a lot of PI stuff for sale,
including a NOS metering unit.  If interested, contact Dave on
MadDave2@aol.com (no financial interest, etc).

I also have a number of UK phone numbers for more PI stuff, and O/D
gearboxes: drop me an email for the phone numbers.

Tony Gordon
72 TR6, Midland, MI