Hard Top Pictures!

To: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hard Top Pictures!
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 20:31:38 -0700 (PDT)
Hi everyone,

Well, I got some photos done of my hard top in progress.  It turns out
that there WAS film in the camera my dad was rampaging around with- old
film, to be sure; everything came out kinda blue.  I was able to fudge
them a bit using a paint filter (after scanning) though.

So I've posted the pics on my web site.  For just the Hard(Top) Facts:
http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/walker/triumph/progress2.htm#hardtop

For greater degrees of abstraction, remove the stuff at the end; my page
starts after /walker/.

-Malcolm
* There is a FAQ for this list!  Its temporary home is:
http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/walker/triumph/trfaq.htm