Re: TR6 ignition what to buy?

To: Jonathan Beaudoin <jbdoin@sympatico.ca>, Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 ignition what to buy?
From: Jean.Rouleaux@skynet.be
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 17:51:10 +0200
Cc: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
My view on Electronic ignition,
The most simple and most reliable electronic ignition system
comes from Lumenition called Magnetronic Ignition System.
I run it on my TR6 PI for more than a year and it works great.
The system consists of a small electronic module and a magnetic
disk that fits into the distributor and  replaces the  contact breakers
and condenser and can be installed in 15 minutes. You can revert
back to your old system at any time without a change.It's available
for wide range of distributors for 4 and 6 cyl. cars and the
modification is not visible in the engine bay. I purchased it from
Moss UK the price is around 55 GBP. No financial interest....
unfortunately.
Jean R
70 TR6 PI