RE: TR6 ignition what to buy?

To: "Jonathan Beaudoin" <jbdoin@sympatico.ca>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 ignition what to buy?
From: "Kim and Kelly Alford" <alfords@seanet.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 07:14:35 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Jonathan,
        I recently converted my 71TR6 to the MSD electronic CD system with their
"blaster" coil and Accel 8mm wires.  Wow what a difference.  The nice thing
about doing this upgrade is that you can always go back to points in the
event the electronic unit fails by simply removing one plug-on wire, with
another.  I had a Pertronix unit installed in my boat fail quite away from
shore once and it wasn't much fun to try to stuff the points back into the
distributor with the boat bobbing around.

Good Luck
Kelly Alford
71 TR6
Shoreline, WA.