RE: Wind blocking devices...

To: "Pete & Aprille Chadwell" <dynamic@transport.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "andy" <amdixon@erols.com>
Subject: RE: Wind blocking devices...
From: Jean.Rouleaux@skynet.be
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 13:20:16 +0200
From:                   "andy" <amdixon@erols.com>
To:                     "Pete & Aprille Chadwell" <dynamic@transport.com>,
        <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Date sent:              Sat, 10 Apr 1999 06:44:01 -0400
Send reply to:          "andy" <amdixon@erols.com>

I was on the Miata list for a while and lots of the listers use them. Some
have made their own out of Plexiglas others buy commercial models. Consensus
from them is that they are great, you can hear the radio, the cigar ash
doesn't get sucked out of the ashtray, etc..
Andy D.

A small remark,
My new Merc.S class cabrio has all this standard.I'm afraid that in the summer
I will have to switch the airco on high to get the old-fashioned open
top driving feeling ha ha ha .........
jean R from Europe