RE: TR6 Emissions Test

To: "'Bud Rolofson'" <Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov>
Subject: RE: TR6 Emissions Test
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 19:01:46 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
It would appear that the plate bearing the CO information disappeared
sometime over the years. Also the numbers are not backwards.  My HC at idle
is higher than at 2500 RM.  I have always had trouble getting my carbs set
rich enough and I guess this confirms they are still too lean.

I have checked again and again for leaks and don't think there are any. I
guess I may resort to raising the floats to see if that'll effect a gross
adjustment.

I guess I can make myself feel better now that its baseball season.

Additional ideas welcome.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK