Re: TR-4A - Fan Replacment question - Balancing

To: sanborn@net1plus.com
Subject: Re: TR-4A - Fan Replacment question - Balancing
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 11:43:06 -0700
Cc: jfcowan@earthlink.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
If it's the same as a TR3, you can remove the six nuts that hold the
extension and pulley to the hub, and remove the extension (and the big
bolt) while leaving the hub and pulley halves on the crank.  That should
leave room for a puller between the hub and radiator, but I've never
needed one.

Randall