[TR7] Original Ignition/Door and Trunk/Glove Box key blanks?

To: tr7@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: [TR7] Original Ignition/Door and Trunk/Glove Box key blanks?
From: Brian Furgalus <triumph.tr7@usa.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 19:30:24 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hello again all!  I just went to the local Home Depot today to have a
spare set of keys made for my new TR7, and there was really no good
blanks availible, and the only blank they had for the ignition is for a
Mazda!  SO... I'd like to purchase an original set (or two sets if I
can, and it's affordable) of the two keys.  Does anybody on the list
have any NOS availible, or know of anyone who does?  A quick check in
the archives showed a gentleman a few years ago who had the ignition
keys availible, but no trunk/glove box.  Any leads are greatly
appreciated!

Later
Brian
--
|               Brian Furgalus                |