Thanks for the help

To: wedge list <tr7@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks for the help
From: Brian Furgalus <triumph.tr7@usa.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 19:35:11 -0400
Thanks to all for the help/encouragement about the removal/replacement
of the window regulators, fuzzy channel guide rubber, and waist seals.
I will be attempting all these things once my orders arrive from VB and
Rimmers!  Thanks again guys.  Without this list I probably wouldn't have
even considered the purchase of a TR7.

Later
Brian
--
|               Brian Furgalus                |