Re: TR3 Pricing (& Oil Pressure Revisited)

To: haldeman@accessone.com
Subject: Re: TR3 Pricing (& Oil Pressure Revisited)
From: HarvoC@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 18:35:28 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Phil-
I drove to Indianapolis last month from New Haven, CT - about 900 miles one
way to pick up a TR6.  After having seen a bunch in New England that were not
quite "right",
finally found this one.  But first I had a very knowledgeable car person take
a look for me (he is a car race anouncer for ESPN).  He lived not far from
the owner of the TR.  I suggest you contact the local TR club and see if
someone with a good eye will take a look for you.  Only after the preliminary
approval did I make the trip out and then of course with the intention of
seeing it first hand before any final decision was made. It makes a lot of
sense to have someone see it first.  I've driven to Boston to see a car that
was represented to me on the phone as being first rate, and then turned out
to be a backyard hobby project with a do it yourself paintjob.

Harvey Cohen
New Haven, CT
71 TR6 CC67240