Re: Moto Lita Steering Wheel

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Moto Lita Steering Wheel
From: " Philip Smith" <smith007@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 16:21:38 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
In my recent purchase from Europa, in England, My visa was billed $221.75
for a Moto Lita, MK9, thin slot, chrome,mahogany,dished, steering wheel, and
a black Triumph Boss Kit. It took two weeks. I called Finish Line, here in
Florida, and checked their prices. This is what they told me !
Mk9 steering Wheel. $ 269.00
Boss Kit                            81.00
Shipping                               8.00
Tax                                      21.00
                                      $ 379.00
That's a savings of $ 157.25
Hope this helps !
Phil Smith