Re: Moto Lita Steering Wheel

To: Philip Smith <smith007@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Moto Lita Steering Wheel
From: Lenny Seidman <lseidman@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 12:32:42 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Phil and others,

I also have had good results with a company in Florida called Finish
Line Inc. who also handles Moto-Lita steering wheels and bosses. I don't
know how their pricing is compared to "Europa" in England but the
service was great and they are a lot closer to some of us. Their web
site can be found at:

http://www.cybercars.com/mnfr/motolita/woodrim.htm

Lenny Seidman

--