Re: TR6 slave cylinder push rod

To: "Hutmacher, Greg" <ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com>, "'Triumphs List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 slave cylinder push rod
From: drew@pixar.com
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 12:00:23 -0700 "TR6 slave cylinder push rod" (Apr 7, 2:29pm)
I don't have any direct experience with a TR6 but the setup is
pretty much the same on a TR3. I've been told that it's important
to have the axis of the push rod aligned with the axis of the
slave cylinder. Having things not lined up can lead to premature
wear of the slave cylinder bore.

Drew

--
Drew Rogge