re: TR6 PI restoration completion thanks

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: TR6 PI restoration completion thanks
From: Trevor Jordan <tjordan@vic.bigpond.net.au>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 23:13:26 +1000
At 10:28 PM +1000 7/4/99, Hutmacher, Greg wrote:
>Wait til you go through a drive-through ATM.  ;-)
>
>>BTW, I have not found that driving a RHD car in San Diego to
>>be much of a handicap.  I just have to get used to having the indicators on
>>the right;  shifting with the left hand came easily - getting into reverse
>>is a breeze!

My car was converted from LHD to RHD and the indicators were moved to the
right.  Either the column switches were transposed or the steering column
was rotated 180 degrees.  The end result is the headlight switch is up for
dip and down for main beam.

I am prepared to swap my LHD headlight switch for a RHD version if anyone
is interested.

Trevor Jordan
74 TR6 CF29281U