My TR4

To: "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: My TR4
From: "Amy & Danny Bowers" <ada713@gateway.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 02:58:33 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I subscribed to this list a few weeks ago and I have to say that not only
are you guys  the most valuable form of information I've found on these
cars, but you're really inspirational.  My dad restores antique cars (mostly
30's and 40's Fords), but when he first started out doing body and paint
work he did all the repair work for our local TR dealership.  My first car
was a "restored" ' 71 GT6 III and I've had the bug ever since.  I've had '
62 TR4 CT732L put up in a garage in South Carolina for about eight years now
waiting for enough inspiration and enough cooperation from my dad to start a
complete frame-off restoration.  She's a complete car (except for the
correct seats) and virtually rust free.  She'll be restored to the original
Signal Red and I have a set of the painted wire wheels with knock-off hubs
and a set of steel wheels (I haven't decided which ones to use yet).  I just
want to let you guys know that there's one more of us out there and tell you
how inspirational it is to listen to a bunch of guys who work on their own
cars and seem to enjoy it as much as I do.

Danny Bowers