Re: My TR4

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My TR4
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 11:59:01 -0600
Hi Danny,

Nice to see you made it to the list finally.  You're right, the people on this
list are great!  Even better is when you get the chance to meet some of them
in person.  So far I've meet around a dozen or so.  Been fun each time.

Definitely keep us posted on the progress of your restoration.  Since your
cars comm # is so close to mine don't be surprised if I have a bunch of
questions for you.

Welcome aboard.

> I subscribed to this list a few weeks ago and I have to say that not only
> are you guys  the most valuable form of information I've found on these
> cars, but you're really inspirational.  My dad restores antique cars (mostly
> 30's and 40's Fords), but when he first started out doing body and paint
> work he did all the repair work for our local TR dealership.  My first car
> was a "restored" ' 71 GT6 III and I've had the bug ever since.  I've had '
> 62 TR4 CT732L put up in a garage in South Carolina for about eight years now
> waiting for enough inspiration and enough cooperation from my dad to start a
> complete frame-off restoration.  She's a complete car (except for the
> correct seats) and virtually rust free.  She'll be restored to the original
> Signal Red and I have a set of the painted wire wheels with knock-off hubs
> and a set of steel wheels (I haven't decided which ones to use yet).  I just
> want to let you guys know that there's one more of us out there and tell you
> how inspirational it is to listen to a bunch of guys who work on their own
> cars and seem to enjoy it as much as I do.
>
> Danny Bowers

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs (updated 3/22/99)

1964 Spitfire4 BFC25720L
1962 TR4 CT288L          -- 1965 TR4 CT38888LO parts car?
1959 TR3A TS41311L       -- 1959 TR3A TS53523L parts car
1951 1/2 ton Dodge Truck B-3-B-108