Re: INFORMATION

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: INFORMATION
From: Jim Barbuscia <Jim.Barbuscia@West.Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 13:54:18 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: haydee@netservice.com.mx

 Not really.... the body of the convertibles does indeed have structural
 changes.
 My advise is just to buy a convertible. You can find them in the US
 almost anywhere for around $500 (US).

 -jimb

> On Sun, 21 Mar 1999, [ISO-8859-1] Haydeé Sareen Hernández Negrete wrote:
>
> > I HAVE A TRIUMPH TR7 1976 (DO FOR U.S. MARKET) AND I NEED  INFORMATION..
> >
> >                                    The question to the expert
> > is: ¿ IS POSSIBLE TO DO CONVERTIBLE MY CAR WITH THE SAME PARTS THAN THE
> > ORIGINAL CABRIOLET ?.
> > ¿DO YOU HAVE USED PARTS FOR THIS MODEL?       THANK YOU
> >              PEDRO HERRERA
> >         E-MAIL:haydee@netservice.com.mx

## Jim Barbuscia SE Sun Microsystems Kirkland, WA.    ##
## http://sunup.West.Sun.COM:80/~jb                   ##
## Standard Disclaimers apply (Jim.Barbuscia@Sun.COM) ##