Re: INFORMATION

To: Haydeé Sareen Hernández Negrete <haydee@netservice.com.mx>
Subject: Re: INFORMATION
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 15:44:53 -0400 ()
Cc: Scions of Stanpart <triumphs@autox.team.net>, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu, Vintage Triumph Register general list <vtr@autox.team.net>
Hi, all. I'm catching up on old e-mail and came across this one that came
to me via the VTR Web site. As VTR's TR7/8 Vehicle Consultant Bill Wood is
not up to such inquiries, I would like to forward this to the lists in
hope that someone out there can help. I am sure there are some structural
differences between the TR7 Coupe and convertible bodies (and I know that,
originally, the front bumper was different for the convertible), but I
know no specifics otherwise.

Please respond directly to Pedro <haydee@netservice.com.mx>, not to me.
Thanks in advance!

--Andy