TR6 electrical glitch

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 electrical glitch
From: "Radley, Jack" <JackR@SHRIVERCO.COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 07:53:25 -0400 charset="iso-8859-1"
I was out in my TR6 yesterday testing out my newly installed radiator.
Everything was fine.  When I got home, though, with the engine running I
popped the hood to take a look for leaks, etc. then went back to look at
the temp gauge.  The temp and fuel gauges were suddenly dead.  I tried
other electricals and the wipers were dead.  I shut the engine down and
checked the fuses.  All were intact but in checking them I spun them in
their mounts.  When I started the engine back up, everything came back
to life.  Could the fuses not be making contact - even though they were
securely snapped in?

Any ideas?

Jack Radley