Electricals....

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Electricals....
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mdporter@rt66.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 03:43:25 -0600
My girlfriend just revealed to me that she once owned an aged Renault
Dauphine (of which, she said, "the door only fell off once"), and which
she said, and was sure, contained Lucas electricals... now, keep in
mind, she is a registered nurse, and knows about such things physical,
but she originally referred to the electrical system as "Lupus
electrics." Lupus, for those not familiar, is an auto-immune disease in
which the body, or system, attacks itself. I think she knows more about
these cars than I originally believed. <g>

Cheers.