Re: Insurance

To: Bob Jones <Jones_M2@popmail.firn.edu>
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 06:39:26 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Bob:

Parish Insurance will allow you total drivability of your car
with only limitation of miles per coverage year, which you can increase
with an increase in your premium.  I have my '70 TR6 insured at
$9,500 agreed upon value with 3,500 miles per year for $240 annual
premium.  BTW, CIGNA is the underwriter of the plan.

They can be reached at:

Parish Insurance
P.O. Box 609
Burns, TN 37029