Re: Lightbulb

To: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Lightbulb
From: Mark Stahlke <mstahlke@denver.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 06:04:32 -0700
Cc: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hello Dave,
    I love my 1990 Commodore Amiga computer. Her battery is a little weak and
I have to keep resetting her timing but she's still my daily driver.
    I guess I have a soft spot for old machines that aren't built anymore.

Regards,
Mark Stahlke

P.S.  I'm suprised the clock was only 10 days behind. I never pay attention to
it anymore.

On 01-Apr-99, Dave Massey wrote:

> Mark Stahlke writes:
>
>> Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 14:35:44 -0700
>> From: Mark Stahlke <mstahlke@denver.infi.net>
>> Subject: Re: Light Bulb
>> Hello Dave,
>>    Please, it's "lightbulb". A "light bulb" is a bulb that doesn't weigh
> very
>> much. The difference in the math is the listers who post wisecracks about
> it
>> and the lurkers who post the same question two weeks later.
>>
>> Mark Stahlke (one of the wisecrackers)
>>
>> On 31-Mar-99, Dave Massey wrote:

> Cute, real cute.  What did you do? go to all the trouble to reset the date
> on
> your computer?  You win.
>
> Bill Gates
> Redmond Washington
>
> P.S. I'm on the digest and so I am always a day behind.  I'm a lot
> behinder at work!

Regards