Vendor Blasting

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Vendor Blasting
From: joe worsley <worsley@YadTel.Net>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 09:53:23 -0800
Is this the week to blast vendors.

I think that a shipping charge is pretty standard wwith 99.99999% of mail
order shipments no matter what you order.  There are a few exceptions.  How
many of you have tried to run a business and make the payroll.  Or maybe
keep items in stock for years waiting to sell it to someone.  Your local
walmart won't do it.  If they don't move it they sent it to surplus.
Inventory and time is money to the business.  We may like to think that
thes folks are here just to help us restore their cars but that ain't all
true.

If you have a problem,  venting your frustrations on the list won't do muck
good except bias people against a vendor for something that is possibly
normal with most companies.

If someone forgot to put an item on their order  whose fault is that?
Should the vendor eat the extra cost for shipping the item.

I have found that most reasonable complaints made to a vendor will be
addressed.  With a few you just have to grin and bear it.  Give the vendor
a chance to correct mistakes.

Lets get on to another subject now.

Joe Worsley
80 TR8