Re: TR 256

To: Bud Rolofson <Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov>, triumphs@autox.team.net, fogbro2@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR 256
From: fogbro1@impop.bellatlantic.net
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 22:21:29 -0500
Actually, Bud, it's called the TR650. One appeared in Pittsburgh a couple of
years
ago. A picture was published in our club newsletter and later picked up by
several
other club newsletters around the country. It also sported Cadillac rear
overriders.
Mercifully it became parts shortly after the picture was taken.

Ed Woods