RE: TR 256

To: gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk
Subject: RE: TR 256
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 11:42:15 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I'm not sure if Bud's taking orders yet!

>  excellent, I want one!
>
> Gernot

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs (updated 12/3/98)

1964 Spitfire4 BFC25720L -- 1973 Spitfire 1500 FM3353U
1962 TR4 CT288L          -- 1965 TR4 CT38888LO parts car?
1959 TR3A TS41311L       -- 1959 TR3A TS53523L parts car
1951 Dodge Truck B-3-B-108