RE: RE: busted bonnets

To: "'triumphs '" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: RE: busted bonnets
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 16:50:20 -0000 charset="windows-1252"

Yep, I know that feeling, when I still had my Midget, I approached a lone
t-junction, where a Lorry was standing just in front of me. Now the
situation is, that, in order to turn right you had to get into a special
lane which was banked off the left lane. Apparently the driver thought, oh,
well, I need to go right, but I'm in the wrong lane, so he banged it into
reverse and, well, I was just quick enough to sound the horn and get out of
the thing, by the time I got out, the lorry's spare wheel was by the
windscree, having, eh well mangled the bonnt and the rest of the front a
bit.

Gernot
SuperFlex Polybushes