Re: busted bonnets

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: busted bonnets
From: "Lonn Howard" <hoops@owt.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 06:15:23 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Been there, done that...   In fact, about ten years ago I put my Six
into long-term storage because of exactly that problem.  (I pulled it
out last summer.)  Big car backed over my bonnet while I was grabbing
reverse and jabbing at my reluctant horns.  Then the idiot had the
nerve to tell the cops that I rear-ended HIM!  A couple wraps of
det-cord around his piece of crud Lincoln Continental would have made
me feel better, especially if he were in it.

Name withheld to protect the innocent.
'70 TR6  -mine
'71 TR6  -in my garage
'70 MGB GT  -mine, mine... all mine
'89 Saab Turbo Convertible  -hers

"We are but temporary custodians with an obligation of preservation."