New domain tr6.org

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: New domain tr6.org
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 08:24:58 -0500charset="Windows-1252"
I was searching through the domain name records in the internic site for
some other folks and thought to check on the various forms of triumph, tr6
etc. and tr6.org was available.  So I took it.  Now I gotta figure out what
to do with it.

Right now there is a replica of my personal triumph page. My first thought
is to put a front page on it that can be general tr6 info with links to
sites that either have a lot of info, or have more links to more info.  Kind
of a jumping off place to other sites.  It also seems alike an appropriate
place for jonmac's photos from the motherland.

Another thing I can do is set up the mail server to allow tr6.org email
addresses and use them to forward the mail out to your real email account.
That could turn into a bunch of work :-( But is there interest?

jaltman@tr6.org
http://www.tr6.org

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK