Re: Y2K? (non-LBC, but list related)

To: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Subject: Re: Y2K? (non-LBC, but list related)
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 23:55:29 -0800
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Turn down the volume on your PC speakers and if you have the radio or TV
on in the background, turn them off so that there is no distractive
noise.  Listen very close and you will hear a strange musical sound and
a man's voice saying, "...a dimension not of sight or sound, but of
mind, welcome to the Twilight Zone"

Submitted for your approval,
Rod Serling

--