TR6 parts

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 parts
From: "Roar N." <ireneb@nordi.no>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 09:03:20 +0100
Hello List

If any of your TR6 owners out there are seeking a NOS taillamp a guy I
bought some parts from looks to have a NOS taillamp unit in his parts bin

The number stated in his parts list is # 216933 (Triumph) and unfamiliar
for me - it`s a amber flasher unit - don`t wich side either but some of you
might know.

He also have two upper spindle/swivel joint (?) for TR6 GSJ131 and # 104552
(2 of each - are these the same parts?)

If anybody are in need or want them I`ll pick them up - he want`s $110 for
the taillamp.

He also have a ign.switch # 127651 for a 74-> TR6 as well (without lock and
key)

Regards Roar N.
Mga 1600