Re: TR3a exhaust hanger/clamp

To: JIM_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com
Subject: Re: TR3a exhaust hanger/clamp
From: George Hahn <geohahn@azstarnet.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 09:55:32 -0700
Cc: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
JIM_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com wrote:

> Just ahead of the cruciform the exhaust is suspended - how? I've looked in the
> catalogs from the big 3 and they all show something a bit different.

On my back, on floor of garage with trouble light & a mirror...

The bracket on my system looks exactly like part #812-020 in the Moss
catalog.  Sorry, I don't have the Vicky B catalog to compare to what
you're looking at.

I believe the part on mine to be original as I've had the car 17 years
and, based on other items, if replaced by a PO would have been done with
something homemade or off a Ford Pickup.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A