Re: American Racing Libre Wheels??

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, Rikrock@aol.com
Subject: Re: American Racing Libre Wheels??
From: Carl and Janis Owen <crowen@sat.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 06:45:17 -0600
Rick,
If you are looking for a true set of vintage wheels for your Triumph,
I've got a set of American Silverstone wheels for sale. E-mail me for
more information.

Thanks,
Carl
Rikrock@aol.com wrote:

Listers,

I have a chance to buy a set of these wheels.  I haven't seen them, and
I have only a vague idea what they look like.  Can anyone point me to a
web page where I might get a look?  The wheels I am interested in are
15" diameter, and were offered in the early 70's.

Anyone have these wheels on their car?  How do you like them?

Thanks!

Rich Rock