Re: Testing an Engine While On a Stand

To: Michael Marr <mmarr@idcnet.com>
Subject: Re: Testing an Engine While On a Stand
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 10:18:26 -0800
One of the things I have been contemplating for my new shop (if I ever
get to Tucson) is an engine cradle complete with gauges, radiator and
all the interconnections necessary to fully test Spitfire engines before
they go back in a car.  This would make it much easier to find and fix
all those pesky oil leaks!

Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer